Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome The To [EVIL] Clan Gaming Community Site

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida State Univ Sucks...  (Read 604 times)
[EVIL]HG
[EVIL]Member

Gnome

View Profile WWW
« on: April 16, 2014, 02:41:08 pm »

Well, I haven't been on the forums in quite awhile and it is mostly for two reasons...

Got married

(in a kilt I might add). I'm third from the left.

Bought a house

All in the span of 30 days from each other! No pressure, but things are pretty much normalized now. I go to work, I'm at work for about 10 hours, I come home and "fix" things wrong with said house. I don't game as much because my computer isn't willing to play any new games out now. And I don't see many people on EF when I have a chance to jump online anymore. My only game I play now is golf when I can afford to play.

Now that I have my own kitchen I have found that I enjoy baking. I can make cookies quite well, and I bring most of them to work (I'm already a big guy as it is... I should add fuel to the fire huh?) which makes me a friend to everyone. I don't know if anyone else watched "Good Eats" when it was on tv, but that Alton Brown guy is pretty informative, I like his take on food. He brings out the science of food in an entertaining way. This is a cake I made for my sister on her birthday.

Still wished I knew how to work on automobiles, but I don't yet... Its on the bucket list.

I inherited my grandmothers upright piano, it was made in 1913.

It's one of my side projects to restore it back to its original luster. I am still learning how to remove the old varnish/lacquer, before I actually start. The original one has scaled like an alligator over the years. I have a turning hammer in the mail and can tune it myself, but the finish on it is the tough part...

I still love tacos, and bacon

If you guys are into two guys talking about their dicks and hemorrids, then you should check out a local podcast I am an avid fan of. A mediocre time with Tom and Dan www.tomanddan.com, I laugh so hard, and have many inside jokes with the guys at my job because of them.

I miss our fragfest, but I guess life goes on. Hope to have some replies and to hear from you all soon.

~Adrian (HG)

[EVIL]MacPicard
No
[EVIL]Member

Picard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 06:12:33 pm »

Hi HG,

Good to see you around Smiley and that everything is going so well for you. All I do now is work, work and more work. Mostly because the company I work for is merging with another company. I haven't had much time for gaming, just here and there. If anyone here has steam feel free to add me Smiley http://steamcommunity.com/id/tehnate/

-Picard
[EVIL]DAS MAN
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 07:20:02 am »

I have not been gaming much either.  I just do not have the time anymore.  I do miss the days of being on team speak  just talking.

[EVIL]HG
[EVIL]Member

Gnome

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 02:13:09 pm »

I miss the good ole days indeed....

[EVIL]Overlord
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 08:25:13 pm »

Hey HG!  Good to hear from ya again. I'm guilty too of letting life get in the way of gaming.  The company my family owned for over 30 years was sold three years ago and my position was duplicated.  Hence I was forced out of a job but luckily found another one quickly. They keep me pretty busy with some traveling and whatever time I have available is spent with my daughter coaching her softball team.  I really need to take a few for myself sometime and plug back into Elite Force

WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=250 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH][/EMBED][/OBJECT][!--End Flash--]

Behold the [EVIL] horse, and the man who sat upon him was Overlord, and HELL followed with him

CRY HAVOC!! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
        John Stuart Mill
        English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: