Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome The To [EVIL] Clan Gaming Community Site

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Fantasy XII  (Read 9501 times)
(DeathBread)
I'm a Ninja

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2007, 10:08:16 pm »

Final Fantasy XII is a great addition to the Final Fantasy legacy. Even though it's battle system isn't like how the traditional 3 character turn based battle system is, it is a great improvement. Also it is a very long game and a great story line. If you are into long games this one is definately a game for you. I am like right at the end of the game 113 hours into it and i'm not even close to have collected everything there is to collect.

I highly recommend this game.

[EVIL]hawkerstone
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 04:03:00 am »

Never been a final fantasy person, sorry!

If money is the root of all [EVIL] - give me a cutting

(DeathBread)
I'm a Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 11:50:53 am »

Oh. Well nvm then.  But anyone else can check this game out! i would rent it first just to see how it goes and if you like it rather than spending 50 bucks and not like it.

[EVIL]Overlord
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 01:38:09 pm »

My older brother is hooked on the series.  I'm sure he's be interested in the game if he doesn't have it

WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=250 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH][/EMBED][/OBJECT][!--End Flash--]

Behold the [EVIL] horse, and the man who sat upon him was Overlord, and HELL followed with him

CRY HAVOC!! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
        John Stuart Mill
        English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)
[EVIL]Unknown
[EVIL]Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 04:29:22 pm »

i only had spent 10 on it... bought it recently since it was a classic... i borrowed it off a friend before hand.. but yeah ive gotten all my materia maxed out, killed both of the american weapons (emerald and ruby).. the final boss battle only lasts 2 turns now lol 1 for each transformation ^^

[EVIL]Teejay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 08:59:55 pm »

he said XII, not VII. Although I reckon you're playing the better game anyway Unknown. XII is good, but VII is a classic.

TJ
[EVIL]Unknown
[EVIL]Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 04:38:28 am »

sorry the beer makes me 

i havent gotten around to playing XII yet... i still play X and VII as i love those 2.. maybe im waiting for game to get cheap ^^ i never like spending more then 40 bucks on a game lol  then again maybe with my best buy discount i can get a few more bucks off 

only other game i havent played was XI but that was pc... and online... i prefer single player ff games

(DeathBread)
I'm a Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 09:32:01 am »

I agree. i never got around to playing XI because well at the time i didn't have a good internet connection. (Dial up angry) but then when i got a better connection i started playing other better games like WOW and Tremulous and whatnot.

[EVIL]Dr. Chaos
I'm Addicted to World Of Warcraft! help me lol
[EVIL]Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 06:05:22 pm »

I have this game. IT ROCKS!! But, I haven't beaten it yet.
Its still too hard.  Most of my characters are lvl 75+.
And I'm already at The Pharos Lighthouse area(2nd to last).

But I never had the chance to beat it yet.  rolleyes

Lataz
[EVIL]DR. CHAOS Wave

[EVIL]'s Official Fiendishly Evil Doctor
(DeathBread)
I'm a Ninja

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2007, 12:14:57 am »

Oh. I really hated the pharos. It is wayyyyyy too long. but since your characters are like 75+ then you should have no problem. mine are like 65+ and i beat the game.

chepleDycle

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 03:15:05 pm »

Both FFXII games blow. XII is too pretentious, and boring. RW is pitifully lacking the diverse strategy seen in PC RTSs, and unless you grind, there are some darn cheap missions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: